September 22, 2011

The Life of Lily Bug

Lily is such a good baby. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. Here are a few pictures of our sweet girl.
 



















Her smile is so contagious! It doesn't take much to make her smile. She is such a happy baby.


She is learning to sit up on her own. Her big blue eyes are what kill me in this photo. She just melts my heart!

 We just bought her a bumbo and she LOVES it! I can sit her in it while I get ready in the morning or when I am cooking and she will just sit and stare at me. It is so nice!



Lily love her Tub Time. We always give her a bath before she goes to bed and she sleeps so good! It definitely does the trick. 



So this is where I put Lily in her crib when she goes to bed.........



And this is where she ends up in the morning when she wakes up. She manages to scoot herself all the way down to the bottom of her crib. Hilarious! 



















This is such a sweet picture. Davis just loves Lily and we were getting him to give her some kisses. Precious!



















Before we had Lily, Toby was the center of attention. It was a little rough for him when we brought her home. He even pooped in her bedroom a few times to let us know how he felt about the whole situation. But since then he has really warmed up to her. This picture shows a pretty typical nap session for Lily and Toby is snuggled up right next to her. So cute.
 
 Bryce was not very happy when my friend Mandy gave Lily a bikini at one of my baby showers, but I couldn't help myself. I think it is just adorable so we had to snap some pictures of her. 



This is a video of the first time Lily laughed. I was just changing her diaper and for some reason she thought I was really funny. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment