May 30, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012

















Easter was so fun this year with our sweet Lily Bug. Mommy went a little over board, as usual, with the gifts. She loved her little piggy and she looked so adorable in her Easter dress. We went to church and it was amazing, and then we headed over to my parents house for an Easter egg hunt.





My parents had eggs all over the yard, and they were filled with all sorts of goodies. Lily had so much fun finding them and putting them in her basket. 








She loved to shake the eggs because they made lots of noise, but mostly she just put them in her mouth. 
















We had lots of fun celebrating Easter with my family and even got a few shots of the boys with Lily. Oh how I love all the handsome men in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment