October 03, 2012

Lily's First Birthday Party

We were so excited to throw Lily her first Birthday party. Mommy went a little overboard, but it turned out to be so cute. We went to the West Bountiful Park and set everything up at the bowery. I really stressed out about all the decorations and the cake put me to tears, but I was really happy with how it turned out.






We all enjoyed the yummy food and talked with each other for quite awhile. I was so happy that we had so many people come to support us and the birthday girl. It is amazing how many people love our Lily Bug. I had her all dolled up in her cute red romper. She looked adorable like always!!








 Lily was incredibly spoiled, of course, and get a ton of presents! She had a lot of fun opening them, and I was really surprised how excited she got with each one, it was way fun. 









In the craziness of the party and everything I totally forgot to sing Lily "Happy Birthday". I don't know how that happened, but we just put the cake in front of her and let her go to town. She was being so dainty with the cake and that wasn't good enough for Papa so he had to smash it in her face. She did not like that very much, but it was quite hilarious.








 
It was such a fun Birthday for Lily, and I am glad everything worked out so perfectly!! Happy Birthday Lily! We love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment