October 15, 2011

Snake Scare

I was at home by myself just doing some chores and taking care of Lily. I walked into the bathroom to find a snake on the floor! It slithered into the air vent under the sink. I freaked out and ran into the living room. I was walking on my tip toes all day because I knew it could be anywhere. Finally, about three hours later, I almost stepped on it again in the hallway. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a big bowl to trap it inside. And I was successful. 

















Bryce still wasn't home yet so I stacked some heavy bowls on top to make sure he couldn't get out and waited for him to get home. It seemed like forever, but finally Bryce was back to save the day.


He put some gloves on and was prepared to face the scary snake. To his surprise the snake was a lot smaller than I made it seem. 
Yes I know the snake was tiny, but it doesn't matter because it was inside my house! So disgusting and so scary. Laugh if you must, but just think what you would have done.


No comments:

Post a Comment