December 23, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance 2011

Becca and I were lucky enough to get tickets to So You Think You Can Dance for our birthdays two years in a row! Bryce and Dave made a mistake buying us tickets last year because now we just expect it. Ha Ha Ha. It was such an amazing show, but what made it even better was our seats. We were on the eleventh row on the FLOOR! It was so incredible. 

































Here we are before the show started. We were so excited!! Yes the stage was right behind us, Becca was basically leaning on it. So Awesome!

















Our favorite dancer was Tadd. I got some pretty awesome shots of his break dancing. He is from Salt Lake City and he is so amazing (and also pretty sexy). 



 There were so many incredible dances but the pictures above show some of my favorites. I loved the one with Melanie and Sasha it was so powerful, they were definitely the "BEASTS" of the dancers. The stone dance was also really good. It gave me the chills to watch it. And the dance with the white wall was by far my absolute favorite! Sasha was so amazing in that dance.


 The end of the show was so much fun. Everyone on the floor was on their feet dancing along with them. I was trying to snap some pictures and I got some good shots of all the boys and all the girls. Such a great show, such an amazing birthday present, something I will never forget. Thank you Bryce and Dave!!



No comments:

Post a Comment