December 23, 2011

Zoey the Kitty Cat

So Bryce came home after buying his new work truck, and told me that the lady he bought it from had an abandoned kitten she was trying to find a home for. This was a mistake...... I immediately went to Walmart and got everything I would need for a new kitten, and then went to pick her up that night. She was so adorable!


















It took her a few days to warm up to Toby, but once she did they would play together. One of my favorite things about her was the fact that she would sleep anywhere. I got some really cute pictures of her sleeping.



















We had a lot of fun with Zoey, but unfortunately Becca is really allergic to cats so we had to give her up. There was a really nice man from West Bountiful that came and picked her up. He had another cat and also a dog so she will have lots of play mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment