December 04, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

We decided it would be fun to take a trip to Vegas for my birthday. We got my parents and my sister to watch Lily for us and we had such a fun trip. The first night we were there we went to see the Cirque Du Soleil show Mystere. It was absolutely incredible! I can't even explain some of the things we saw. Those people can do the most amazing things. It was by far the best show I have ever seen.

















We had the best seats! We got our own private row which was pretty funny, but we loved it. I did get some pretty amazing pictures of the show but I got my camera taken away and they made me delete all of the pictures of the show before they would give me my camera back. I was so sad, but we still enjoyed the show!






















We walked the strip and got some pretty fun pictures. We saw some really cool things and our feet were definitely hurting by the end of the night. We stayed in the Excalibur Hotel, which was way fun. There were three pools and we had the view of the pool from our room. It was really pretty.


















We went to the Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and we really enjoyed it. We took a lot of pictures and we even got to touch some sting rays. It was way fun to see all of the fish and sharks and jelly fish. It was a really cool experience.








 The second night we were there we went to David Copperfield. He is getting really old, but he is still pretty incredible. Bryce and I even got to meet him and shake his hand. They came and asked us to participate in the show before it started. We went up on stage and made sure the piece of steel was solid before he put himself through it. I have no idea how he did it! We watched the whole trick on stage and then we shook his hand after it was done. My favorite trick was when he made like 15 people disappear off the stage and re-appear on the other end of the theater. It was absolutely amazing what he could do. 



We even did a little bit of gambling. We each put 5 dollars in the slots and I lost all of it, but Bryce won 5 dollars so we evened out! 



We went shopping the day we left and we spent $150 dollars at H&M on our daughter (Yes I know we have a problem). It is so hard not to spend money on her when everything is so cute!! On our drive home we saw a beautiful rainbow and we had to snap a picture. It was such a fun trip!!


No comments:

Post a Comment